Saturday, January 15, 2005

Look how far into the new year we have gotten without even thinking about it!!! I haven't posted for over a week because I've been hanging out around the house awaiting a new work assignmen t and anticipating my upcoming trip to Egypt . . . Luxor, Cairo, Aswan, belly dancing, shopping at the Khan el Khallili, hanging out with Ahmed and meeting some new friends I've made on EgyptHeart and Luxor4U (former denizens of Egypt365 and a few other Egypt related forums. Oh, I've been shopping too! Must have some new clothing of course!!! But, I don't think I need to invest in any new electronic equipment before this trip . . . I got the digital camera last April and after all the accessories (batteries, media cards etc) things got rather expensive. I was thinking about getting a small video camera but will leave that to later since, even though it is a Sony, it requires different batteries etc. I wish they could standardize a bit more so I could swap between the cameras. Maybe next time??? Catherine Barros

No comments: