Sunday, June 24, 2018

Crochet, Anyone? #4 Haakseek, Jacaranda CAL

When I finally committed to doing the Jacaranda CAL,  I didn't realize how intense it would be.   All my time was sucked up by this project.   Thankfully, I had enough yarn in the stash to work this design.   I picked my own colors almost following one of the suggested colorways.  I had bought multi-packs of Paintbox DK 100% cotton yarn and thought it was a good idea to use up some of it on a big project.   Before my trip overseas in May and the water leak, I had made it to the last round (#11).  And, now it sits, a bit buried under all the mess of things stacked all over the place, which I can now move back into the bedroom . . .  but slowly!

I have an account on Ravelry where I have posted many photos of each step:  C Barros Ravelry

Here are a few to get you started:





No comments: