Saturday, June 30, 2018

Food around the world

I am thinking of adding a new page with photos of foods I have tried around the world.   I seem to take enough photos to fill up some space . . .   from Hong Kong to Spain to Egypt.

Find the new page here -  Food Around the World

But first, something to pique your interest , , ,  maybe?? . . .  a lunch I had in Zadar, Croatia June 2017 . . nothing fancy but I got some grilled vegetables including eggplant to go with my chicken skewers and fries.

Or how about some ice cream to cool you off on a hot day?   From Istanbul, May 2012.


And because I have so many photos from my trips to Hong Kong, I am going to create a new page just for Hong Kong Food Adventures.  Ummmmm, Dim Sum from my trip in December 2015.  Hong Kong Food Adventures



No comments: