Sunday, August 01, 2004


Here's one on my Maine Coons . . . RUFUS! I'm sure you've just been dying to see more of my cats. He is now just a year old and indications are that he is going to be the biggest and furriest of them all! He's a lovable walking furball that still insists on biting my toes while I'm in bed . . . it is too hot in the summer to keep my feet covered so I get nipped on a regular basis! Not a bad bite, just unexpected. Of course, it could be much worse. Horatio, the oldest of the bunch, bit my nose twice after I first got him and that really hurt. I had to sleep with my face covered for awhile, because he also liked to sleep on the pillow next to my head. And he still does, but he doesn't bite my nose . . . but the licking of my hair is a bit disconcerting! OK, it is the grooming thing that cats always do, which indicates they really like you . . . but still weird for humans to experience. Posted by Hello

No comments: