Saturday, January 22, 2005

Countdown to Egypt . . . . Anticipated date of departure is Feb. 21st . . . . so that makes it about 5 weeks away. I've asked for 3 weeks off and wonder if I'll actually be able to manage to fill up all that time! I hope to spend at least a week going to Luxor and Aswan. There is so much there that I could be occupied there for a very long time. It just depends on what the pocketbook will allow! I've been busy contacting people in Cairo and Luxor to get more personal information from people that live there and possibly have some time for going to eat dinner and drink tea!

Now I just have to get through 4 more weeks of travel to Allentown, Pennsylvania. I've heard it is supposed to snow this weekend, but will be sunny on Monday! I wonder what the airport in Cincinnati will look like since the last time I went through in December, I saw huge piles of snow pushed off the runway.

Catherine Barros

No comments: