Monday, February 07, 2022

Another scarf using a a Caron Cake

The pattern:  Lilac Frosting Scarf  this is an easy pattern using a combination of single crochet and double crochet in one stitch, which gives it a slight bumpy texture.

I started this scarf a couple of years ago when I was churning out some scarves to donate.  I was attempting to use up my stash and got rid of a few skeins while doing that.  I have even more now which is so typical for crochet people. 

Lately, I have been digging around to find old projects, WIPs and yarn/pattern waiting for me to make a start.  There are a few out there that are going to be rotated but I have so many I want to do.

The yarn is a Caron Cake Bumbleberry.  It is an acrylic wool blend weight 4,  I used a 5mm crochet hook.




Maybe I will work on the fingerless mittens next.   Or there is another shawl that I started and made it one round.   oh, but I still have ends to sew in and tassels to make for the Lost in Time Shawl.

No comments: