Monday, August 10, 2020

Life has been so strange . . . for many reasons in the past year

 I can't believe it has been over a year since my last post,  A lot has happened since July 2019.   I lost my last 3 Maine Coons starting with Rufus in August 2019 then Horatio in February 2020 and Lily in June 2020. This was after I lost Sylvia in October 2018.   It still pains me enormously to think about it.   I miss my big old fuzz balls so much.

I do have better cat news as I have adopted some kittens during this time period starting in December 2019.   I knew that I would be inconsolable if I didn't have something to distract me.  Somehow my crocheting wasn't enough because I needed something to take care of.   They have been so helpful during the months of lock down, self isolating  etc  due to the pandemic. More on them later.

More about my crafty projects and travel prior to pandemic on later posts.








No comments: