Monday, May 30, 2016


I got a kit for my birthday to make garden mosaics   Strangely enough, I immediately thought about what else I could do with it other than the delivered designs.   Does that surprise anyone that knows me?? 



You all probably know by now that i have a fascination with the Khamsa/hamsa/hand of Fatima from the Middle East.   I got out the set of cookie cutters I bought and started playing around with the blue glass I had purchased for plant pots.

Then I went to my bead stash to get some "evil eyes" to play around with in the design  Not sure of this one yet but you never know.



Here you can see what I did with some of the glass i got out of the kit.   I have a feeling I could be making more than one garden decoration that has a "hand" in it.


See at the lower left corner where I have the small cookie cutters?   I have a ceramic star that came back with me from Morocco.   If I had known I might be doing some mosaic, I might have gotten a few more.   :-)

No comments: