Saturday, October 02, 2021

Pandemic Crochet Project #1 - Moroccan Tile (Continued)

 

Yes!  FORTY EIGHT  squares done for the Moroccan Tile blanket.  There will be a final post at some point . . .hopefully . . . showing the finished product.  I do have all the squares created. I almost missed the round of "Walnut" for each square.  "Walnut" is the color used to join the squares and do the border.

I have thoughts about the final products but one big blanket is not it.  I could make a pillow (16 or 24 squares) with the possibility of a back done with a mosaic crochet pattern I like to use up some of the leftover yarn.  A nice sized throw could used the remaining squares.

Time to decide later!  I started a new Tinna  Hekl (#tinnahekl on Instagram) design in mosaic crochet.














No comments: