Sunday, July 01, 2018

Cambodia 2015 - so many photos from my travels and no good way to show them off.

While digging through my many folders full of photos looking for food pix to post to my  "Food Around the World" page, I spent a lot of time looking at photos of my trip to Cambodia in December 2015.  I am posting some on this page Siem Reap and Angor Wat, but there is just not a good way to post them.   I spent about 2 weeks in Cambodia and saw more than Angor Wat.   I am lucky to have a Cambodian friend that took a very small group of friends around to different places.   We even had some belly dance classes because he belly dances and teaches in Canada (where he lives).  Not only did we do a lot around Siem Riep, we also took a bus (busses) to Sihanoukville for a stay on the beach then back to Phnom Penh for a few days.  I flew back to Hong Kong through Vietnam.  Didn't leave the airport in Ho Chi Minh city because I wasn't there long enough and needed a visa to enter.  More on Hong Kong later.

Here are a few from Sihanoukville!











No comments: