Sunday, April 24, 2005

Rufus and more travel

Home for the weekend in Dallas. Took Rufus to the vet and he checked out at 100%. Yeah!!! One thing I don't have to worry about in my next 10 days of travel to Rockville, MD. Although, for some reason, Sylvia is hissing and growling at Rufus. This started up before I took him to the vet almost a month ago. Not sure if it is related to Rufus being sick or possibly me being gone so much. The vet says it is hard to pin-point these types of problems, but she had a suggestion for something to try to calm all the cats if Sylvia's anti-social behaviour continues.

Leaving at 5am for the airport. Oh, Joy! It gets so lonely up there without the kitties.


Although I do set my phone to vibrate while in the office as I do not want to disturb anyone with my ringtone. Not that anyone else appears to feel that way . . . sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of noisy people . . . we aren't allowed to listen to music without headphones so why do ppl think it is OK to barrage their neighbors with obnoxious and loud ringtones?? OK, I am cranky at times . . . I'm too stressed out and extra noise just makes it worse.


Catherine Barros

No comments: