Saturday, September 08, 2007

More from Postcross!!!

I promised so I have delivered . . . even if they are a bit out of order. But here is my latest batch of postcross cards!

#15 came to me from Switzerland! The gentleman that sent it is from England and he says that he loves the mountains there. This postcard is the view from his balcony. I would be able to see it all except for the sticker applied by the postal service due to lack of postage! At least I got it.


This next one is #12 from Turkey! It reminds me of the trip that I took there . . . I think I have seen some of the sights on the postcard. The young girl that sent it loves stickers so the envelope that she sent the card in has lots of stickers all over it.

#13 is from Tallinn, Estonia! LOL, when she wrote my address on the postcard she wrote "United States of Estonia", lololol!!! She says her favorite countries are Scotland and Australia, which she hopes to visit someday . . . I think she might like them.

#14 FINLAND!! I love these quaint little houses on the postcards I have received from Finland. I have gotten a couple of these so far.






No comments: