Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Pandemic Crochet Project #1

I am sure other people have been doing the same thing as I am.  Those projects that have been waiting for time to create/complete.  Amidst the yarn stash are actual projects sorted with instructions and yarn purchased.  Several waiting in the wings  but I pulled out this one . .  Patchwork Heart's Moroccan Tiles based on the Willow square  (from the book "200 Crochet Blocks . . .")  which has been waiting since late 2017.  


I decided to keep the recommended colors so my photos look very similar to the ones on the creator's blog.   I wish I felt confident enough with color choices to plan out a good color scheme similar to this.  I managed on the Jacaranda that I did but it was one huge square.

I did a lot of work on this before switching gears to baking, mask making and other things . .   like cleaning out stuff, lol.   Now I am starting another push to finish the squares before I get off on another tangent to work on another crochet project.

PS  I have other crochet things to post that I have done in recent months.  So many ways to use up the stash.

No comments: