Sunday, February 06, 2005


Sylvia getting comfy on my suitcase! I never put it up because it just gets a change of clothing while awaiting my next trip out on Monday. The cats have found that they like to sit upon it to keep me from packing. They already recognize that when I start fussing around with the suitcase that it means I'm getting ready to leave. They don't like it that I'm not home very much and I don't either. When I get back on Thursday nights I can hardly get any sleep because they are racing around all night . . .presumably because they are excited that I've returned home. But probably more likely because I have disturbed their daily routine. Interestingly enough, cats are big on everything happening on a routine basis . . . and we always thought they were so independent! Ha! Nicest thing about coming home is when I take a nap (trying to get lots of sleep usually before the next trip) in the afternoon, they all four will come to nap with me! Posted by Hello

No comments: