Saturday, December 08, 2007

Oppression and death for beliefs?? Dire Times for Iraq's Christians

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/29/60minutes/main3553612.shtml

I saw this on 60 minutes and it made me so sad for Iraq. So much fighting, so much hate, so much death . . . and because people don't believe the same? I know it isn't that simple due to terrorists activities . . . and I know we don't always understand these regions of the world very well . . . but I do understand what caring for your fellow man means . . . and it doesn't mean killing because you don't believe what he believes.

I was very impressed with the vicar who still remains there to help his people. "He's the Reverend Canon Andrew White, an Anglican chaplain who suffers from multiple sclerosis and from a fanatical determination to save the last Iraqi Christians from the purge"

Just so you know . . . I don't usually talk about religious topics . . but sometimes I spot something that I think should be noted.

No comments: