Saturday, September 09, 2006


Did I mention that I purchased a new sword? Handmade for me by Gitane In FortWorth(Indigo Rose Dancers) . . . with hieroglyphics on it that spell out my name. Looks a bit better in person than in the photo. LOL, she even signed her name in hieroglyphics. I have never danced with a sword and I am having this concept running around in my mind of what I want to do . . . I have the music picked out and the costume . . . NOW I have the sword. Oh, and Gitane traded me some of the scarves that I have for the balance on the sword. Then after she made my sword she raised her prices, hehe, she told me when she went to buy the metal to make it (bronze) that she was shocked out how prices have gone up. This sword is HEAVY! I think it will give me headaches while learning to balance it, but TG I don't plan to spend much time balancing on my head . . . well, even other body parts for that matter. I need to build up my muscles just to carry this beauty.
Posted thru BloggerBot

No comments: